At Murray Properties, we specialise in rental in the Cork City area. Whatever your property needs we have a wide selection to choose from, whether it’s a City Centre Studio or a Three Bed family home, our aim is to find the right property for you.
By choosing to rent with Murray Properties you are guaranteed a professional service. Our aim is to make the move to your new home as straightforward as possible. Below is some information, which you would need to know if choosing to step into the rental market…
To hold the property you have chosen, you will need to pay a holding deposit of €200, this €200 becomes part of the security deposit when your lease is signed. The holding deposit ensures that we will no longer advertise the property as available, taking it off the market.
To organise your Lease efficiently the checklist below will be required upon paying your holding deposit. Please note, we will need this information at least 24 hours before the handover of keys to your new home. This will allow us to correctly organise your paperwork ensuring a straightforward move in day.
- Copy of Passport or Drivers Licence (per tenant)
- PPS number (per tenant)
- Written references are required (Employer, Landlord, Professional)
- In the case of self employed individuals a tax clearance cert or letter from accountant is required
- Completion of tenant registration form in full
- Bank Details to arrange rent by standing order.
We can help you with the following upon moving in:
- We will transfer the Utilities into your name, our Agent will take a meter reading on the day you move in.
- We can advise you of telephone, broadband etc. services in the area and the give you the contact details of providers.
- Our agent will walk through the property with you should you have any questions on the day you move in (usually relate to refuse, rent collection, white goods, heating services etc)
A security deposit is required prior to occupation of the rented property which is equivalent to one month’s rent. The deposit is held to cover any breakages, damages, or other tenant liabilities. At the end of the tenancy an Agent of Murray Properties will inspect the property and assess any damages and deductions due.
At no stage can the deposit be used to cover rent.
The security deposit will be returned in full once the following is in order:
- Property is thoroughly cleaned
- No breakages or damages to the property
- Proof that Utility Bills are in the tenants name
- All personal items are removed
- All rubbish is removed.
- Please note: that Deposits cannot be returned if a tenant terminates the Letting Agreement before the expiration of the Lease.
Call us now on 021 450 4623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org tell us your property rental needs and we will start the search now on your behalf.